- Poverty eradication through promotion of lifestyles activities, advocacy and creation of jobs
- Empower women and gender initiatives through capacity building, awareness and resource mobilization
- Improve access to health facilities, sanitation and clean water, and reduction of HIV/AIDS prevalence
- Support disadvantaged children and the physically and mentally challenged through support for basic needs>
- Encourage greater coordination of humanitarian assistance and peace efforts in areas hit by conflicts
- Counseling post trauma victims and others on the grass root level, and establish support homes for the elderly in the community
- Enhance conflict sensitive approaches to development and peaceful coexistence
- Build Dr Taaitta Toweett Memorial Library and museum and Support research, documentation and resource sharing and enhance Libraries in schools
- Development of collaboration and networking efforts with grassroots, national and international communities, groups and institutions.
- To educate communities through Toweett Initiative platform for Change on changing laws, advocacy, stewardship, good governance and accountability in the society.
Buy the Unsung Hero's of Lancaster Today!
Get yourself a copy of the "Unsung Heroes of Lancaster" book written by the Late Dr. Taaitta Toweett that discusses his life history and his participation in the struggle for Kenya's independence.
The books are currently available at:
- Textbook Centre's Nairobi
- Kitale AIC Bookshop
- Lasoi BookPoint Litein
- Stage Communication Bookshop and Akshar Supermarket Sotik
You can also have the book shipped to you directly by courier or post office call us at either 0729555995 or 0700622866
Mashujaa Day Soccer Tournament 2012
The foundation will honor the winning tournament team with Mashujaa day trophy in addition to soccer uniforms and shoes. Let us remember our heroes on this month of October 2012 through mentorship and inspiration to our talented youths. Please help us support our youth programs